Thursday, May 1, 2014

Not a bad thing...

Today was one eventful day..

It first started out as a normal day..Me hiding that I've been feeling cynical for the past 3 weeks..questioning about life and love..why we have feelings for someone and have the possibility of getting hurt or loved..How many times do we get hurt till we find someone to heal our wounds..

My co-worker and I were talking..she then remembered and said to me " Oh my God. Shana. There's a song that reminded me of you." I asked her what the song was called and then downloaded it right away..figured I'd listen to it later..



After listening and watching the video..It gave me hope..being cynical or jaded is because I started not to believe in love anymore especially in this world we live in..because we all get hurt all in this search for love..but we all deserve love..it's the chance we take in this life..

I may not have a BF and people may have broken my heart many times but if you keep on living and loving..Love will find you..
You just have to have faith..
Because LOVE is LIFE..

And Everything happens for a reason! 

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone
cuts your heart open with a knife, and you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won’t stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you’re worth it
 
 No I won’t fill your mind
With broken promises and wasted time
And if you fall, you’ll always land right in these arms
These arms of mine


No comments:

Post a Comment