Friday, January 18, 2013

Japanese Foodies!

Feeling: VERY content! LOL 


Just came back from one of my FAVE Japanese restaurants..I havent been there for such a long time. The place is called Kabuki. Its located in the Waimalu Shopping center. I've been coming here since..I was in the womb..literally. LOL 


  
My Dad's & Brother's Chirashi





I used to come during luch time so I can eat my usual Nori Chazuke. LOL But we went for dinner but still stuck with the Chazuke except with Salmon which was good! 


My salmon Chazuke
I also got my fave temaki! Which i can only get it here..LOL..I've tried everywhere else but they dont make it like Kabuki. Its called softshell crab temaki. Unsure how its really made but man..I CRAVE it! LOL

Softshell crab temaki..YUMMY!
I was having an off today..but going to this restaurant always makes me feel better! 

Until then..

6 comments: